Profile image for tabs2010

So then guys what are your new years resolutions going to be? I'm going to do a fitness class of some sort once a week (at least) and start recycling :0) Happy new year all!!!

By tabs2010 at 20:24 on 31/12/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for star2sparkle

To stop arguing with the lovely Tabs on Tavistock People ;-) It is all meant well. I'll join you on your fitness class :-) Mine is to dance and sing more! Happy New Year

By star2sparkle at 10:03 on 01/01/12

• Profile image for cheerio123

Ooooh that sounds like a lovely resolution star2sparkle :o) Mine is to have more 'ooompff'. I need to get off my backside and be more proactive this year :o)

By cheerio123 at 14:00 on 04/01/12

• Profile image for katef1

Do you generally stick to your New Year's Resolutions? I've been making them for over 25 years now, and am (slightly) ashamed to admit that I've only stuck to a handful of mine. But then again I guess that's in-keeping with most of the population. Maybe the secret is to set more realistic targets? I'm going to forget the 'gym', and 'eating more fruit' this year and resolve to have more fun. There's much more chance of me being successful with that one! Keep your 2012 New Year's Resolutions coming :-) I'll re-post this discussion at the end of the year and we can all celebrate our success (... or laugh at the lack of it).

By katef1 at 15:12 on 04/01/12

• Profile image for star2sparkle

Maybe we should all form a small group; The Proactive Fun Seekers :-) And think of ways to combine our ideas for the New Year :-)

By star2sparkle at 09:54 on 05/01/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent