Profile image for heathnew

Hi
Does Anybody know of any good cost effective ladies hairdressers in Tavistock. I am looking for somewhere fairly cheap, as on a budget.
Thanks for your help.

By heathnew at 19:51 on 08/10/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for Sarah2022

I use Sisters, I'm on a strict budget too. You can have a dry cut, wet cut, blow dry etc. Also, the majority of hairdressers in Tavistock have apprentice afternoons/evenings where you can get your hair cut for free with a senior stylist supervising or at reduced cost colouring etc.

By Sarah2022 at 17:20 on 08/11/12

• Profile image for heathnew

Hi Sarah2022,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my discussion and what you tell me about the apprentice afternoons/evening was very useful and I will bear it in mind, thanks for the tips. I take it that when I phone up to book an appointment, I should be mentioning that 'd like it done with an apprentice for a reduced cost. I have already had my hair cut but, I will be wanting to get it coloured sometime soon.
    Thanks again for your help.

By heathnew at 18:24 on 08/11/12

• Profile image for star2sparkle

I would recommend Vaughans on Brook Street. I went to Sisters and was specifically two minutes late for an appointment parking, and they went on to the next appointment because it made them more money! I haven't returned since. Vaughans are very friendly and not expensive :-)

By star2sparkle at 11:00 on 10/11/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent