Profile image for heathnew

Hi
Does Anybody know of any good cost effective ladies hairdressers in Tavistock. I am looking for somewhere fairly cheap, as on a budget.
Thanks for your help.

By heathnew at 19:51 on 08/10/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for Sarah2022

I use Sisters, I'm on a strict budget too. You can have a dry cut, wet cut, blow dry etc. Also, the majority of hairdressers in Tavistock have apprentice afternoons/evenings where you can get your hair cut for free with a senior stylist supervising or at reduced cost colouring etc.

By Sarah2022 at 17:20 on 08/11/12

• Profile image for heathnew

Hi Sarah2022,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my discussion and what you tell me about the apprentice afternoons/evening was very useful and I will bear it in mind, thanks for the tips. I take it that when I phone up to book an appointment, I should be mentioning that 'd like it done with an apprentice for a reduced cost. I have already had my hair cut but, I will be wanting to get it coloured sometime soon.
    Thanks again for your help.

By heathnew at 18:24 on 08/11/12

• Profile image for star2sparkle

I would recommend Vaughans on Brook Street. I went to Sisters and was specifically two minutes late for an appointment parking, and they went on to the next appointment because it made them more money! I haven't returned since. Vaughans are very friendly and not expensive :-)

By star2sparkle at 11:00 on 10/11/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent