Profile image for tanker10

Does anyone know when Mad Dog are visiting Tavistock next? Well up for a good night out! :)

By tanker10 at 12:09 on 19/01/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for katef1

I can't find any local gigs for the near future I'm afraid :-( They're playing in Falmouth and Exeter in March, and Plymouth in April. I'll keep my eyes peeled and update this site if any extra gig news becomes available ....

By katef1 at 13:32 on 19/01/12

• Profile image for peaches2009

I fed up with traffic parked on the road at Horrabridge outside 'Manor garage'. all pedestrians put their life at risk having to peer round parked cars to get passed to get to the bus stop on either side of the road . Its bad enough just trying to across this busy road with traffic looming up from the bend on the yelverton side. I spoke to someone in our neighbourhood who says they have complained to the council befor and 'nothing ' .gets done. Why is we have to wait until something catostrophic happens befor any one listens.

Any one got any helpful ideas on this?

By peaches2009 at 17:48 on 19/01/12

• Profile image for cheerio123

I know what you mean. It's very frustrating! I've been in a similar pposition before. gave to tried writing to the council? Maybe put your concerns in a letter (Probably better to make it recorded delivery so that 1. they take it more seriously, and 2. you know that the letter has been received and they can't claim that they didn't get it). I'd request that they discuss it at there next meeting and ask for a written response stating the outcome. If you put a time scale for the reply in the letter (maybe 28 days?) then it will also make sure that they treat it as a priorty. Hope this helps.

By cheerio123 at 13:01 on 20/01/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent